Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I really appreciate all the information that you are all sharing about all things CX-30. I have been reading with interest all the postings that I can find about Ceramic Coating here in our gathering. I'm not Mr. Clean, but I like to keep the car free of debris and any contaminant that may hurt the paint or the body.

I have seen some answers about the products that some of you have been applied to your Mazdas, but I have a more specific concern. Here in Miami, everybody and their cousin installs tinted windows, stereos, etc... and "Warranties" are cheap, because they'll promise you heaven and earth. I know that it will be more expensive, but I'm interested in a national chain or a brand name with authorized dealers that apply this coating. I don't want "Professional Amateurs" practicing on my car. My Dad used to tell us (In Spanish and roughly translated): "Cheap stuff sometimes ends up costing more than the good stuff!"I don't know if it loses in translation, but sometimes if we are offered something and the price "seems to good to be true", it probably is.

Your thoughts and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
Mazda cx30 gt turbo 2021
128 Posts
Hi! I really appreciate all the information that you are all sharing about all things CX-30. I have been reading with interest all the postings that I can find about Ceramic Coating here in our gathering. I'm not Mr. Clean, but I like to keep the car free of debris and any contaminant that may hurt the paint or the body.

I have seen some answers about the products that some of you have been applied to your Mazdas, but I have a more specific concern. Here in Miami, everybody and their cousin installs tinted windows, stereos, etc... and "Warranties" are cheap, because they'll promise you heaven and earth. I know that it will be more expensive, but I'm interested in a national chain or a brand name with authorized dealers that apply this coating. I don't want "Professional Amateurs" practicing on my car. My Dad used to tell us (In Spanish and roughly translated): "Cheap stuff sometimes ends up costing more than the good stuff!"I don't know if it loses in translation, but sometimes if we are offered something and the price "seems to good to be true", it probably is.

Your thoughts and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I really appreciate the link and recommendation. I already checked and the two certified installers are more than 30 (~49kms) & 40 (~65kms) miles away. That is not a big deal if I can wait for the install, but if I have to drop it off, it could be complicated. Still, it's good to have this point of reference.

Thank you!

·
Registered
Mazda cx30 gt turbo 2021
128 Posts
I really appreciate the link and recommendation. I already checked and the two certified installers are more than 30 (~49kms) & 40 (~65kms) miles away. That is not a big deal if I can wait for the install, but if I have to drop it off, it could be complicated. Still, it's good to have this point of reference.

Thank you!
I would say it's a 2 day or so procedure as they have to prep the paint before applying the protectant and wait around 12 hours between the two coats of protectant. Curing time

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would say it's a 2 day or so procedure as they have to prep the paint before applying the protectant and wait around 12 hours between the two coats of protectant. Curing time
That makes sense... I'm just starting my research now. Hopefully I find a reputable company in our county (Miami-Dade), because the ones I found are two counties north of us. Again, thanks!

Reactions: Sebas9999

·
Registered
2022 CX-30 AWD, Carbon Edition (CE)
171 Posts
I'm in the process right now of getting a Ceramic Pro Gold Package (lifetime application/warranty) from a reputable shop here in Arizona. I pick my CX-30 back up this Friday. Hopefully, the coating will live up to it's hype, as it isn't cheap. Fingers-crossed.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium Soul Red Crystal Metallic
2 Posts
I'm in the process right now of getting a Ceramic Pro Gold Package (lifetime application/warranty) from a reputable shop here in Arizona. I pick my CX-30 back up this Friday. Hopefully, the coating will live up to it's hype, as it isn't cheap. Fingers-crossed.
Hi SDH. How did your application go, and how do you like it? I'm also in Arizona (East Mesa), could you refer me to the shop you used?

·
Registered
2022 CX-30 AWD, Carbon Edition (CE)
171 Posts
Hi SDH. How did your application go, and how do you like it? I'm also in Arizona (East Mesa), could you refer me to the shop you used?
Hello. I went with the business listed below for my ceramic coat (I went with the top-tier Gold package). Seems to work as advertised. Everything easily washes/rolls off the vehicle (painted, plastic & glass surfaces) with a simple spray washing & the paint has much more of a deep luster to it after the coating was applied. I hope that it holds up well, but only time will tell I suppose. Good luck.

TINT 360, 625 W Deer Valley Rd #110, Phoenix, AZ 85027

From their website:
Font Magenta Technology Advertising Screenshot

1 - 10 of 10 Posts