Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 / AWD / Base
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I drive - unless using my carplay maps - I always hit the home button. Then hit it again. All I see is that elegant 12 hour dial clock.

All our other cars are all lit up with busy color graphics. This really soothes me. :cool:

When I had use of a CX5, it kinda bummed me out I couldn't get the screen that simplified.

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
698 Posts
When I drive - unless using my carplay maps - I always hit the home button. Then hit it again. All I see is that elegant 12 hour dial clock.

All our other cars are all lit up with busy color graphics. This really soothes me. :cool:

When I had use of a CX5, it kinda bummed me out I couldn't get the screen that simplified.
It certianaly is a very nice clean simple interface.. and easy to navigate with periferal vision and thats what i love about it... no distracting touch screen. Just simple.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
423 Posts
I have to say on the BMW I had it was one press, one twist and another press and the display was turned off. That, for me, was the most soothing of all. 😉 😄

I've not really looked into that on the CX-30 but will need to do so as soon as I can spend some time on the car. Your trick of the double-home press looks good

Reactions: detailcarguy

·
Update your profile with your Vehicle Details
7 Posts
....When I had use of a CX5, it kinda bummed me out I couldn't get the screen that simplified.
What year CX-5? Current models have the same analog clock screen option as the CX-30.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Polymetal grey GT Sport Tech Skyactiv G auto
15 Posts
I have to say on the BMW I had it was one press, one twist and another press and the display was turned off. That, for me, was the most soothing of all. 😉 😄

I've not really looked into that on the CX-30 but will need to do so as soon as I can spend some time on the car. Your trick of the double-home press looks good
You can turn the screen completely off in the cx-30 too. If I remember rightly you just have to long press the volume knob until the screen goes off (y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts