Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

261 - 280 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
20 CX-30 AWD JBM Prem
168 Posts
Now that I am thinking the inserts will be too narrow, I may order a second pair to cut up and mate to the other pair.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
201 Posts
Just purchased another new accessory. Should come in Saturday. They are window screens for the car I had them on my previous Mazda CX-3. These are different brand though but appear to be the same exact concept. The sun shield for the windshield is a bonus. As I paid the same price previously without it. The screens are awesome for rolling down in the summer and not letting in bugs or rain.. As well as in the winter to knock off some of the snow without it coming in 😂. Also adds a little bit more of a tint to the window which I like.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
420 Posts
just received these FOB cover protectors from Amazon Canada.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 GT
37 Posts
Anybody know if we have something like this bike rack for our car?

I saw this on a Mini Countryman, as you see its mounting not on a hitch but its screwed into two points on a bumper that we also have on our car (at least I see caps on a bumper). Another alternative to having a bike rack or some lightweight cargo carrier without needing a hitch I guess.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
2020 CX 30, GT Polymetal Grey.
35 Posts
I traded a 2011 countryman for the CX30 and sadly I think only mini/bmw does this. I had to order it from factory because they install the frame mounting points

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GT AWD - Machine Grey Metallic
44 Posts
Ordered a couple of these fob covers. They come in a variety of colours - I ordered one in black with brown stitching (shown below) and one in brown with brown stitching. They fit very well and look nicely upscale to match the interior of the vehicle. The buttons all work perfectly fine. The Amazon link is here: Vitodeco Genuine Leather Smart Key Fob Case

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ordered a couple of these fob covers. They come in a variety of colours - I ordered one in black with brown stitching (shown below) and one in brown with brown stitching. They fit very well and look nicely upscale to match the interior of the vehicle. The buttons all work perfectly fine. The Amazon link is here: Vitodeco Genuine Leather Smart Key Fob Case
I've had this same fob cover (the brown one) for a few months now and still love it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Do you fear the fob may slip out? Or is it nice and secure?
The cover fits on fairly snug, so I don't think it would slip off easily. Also, I attach a small ring of keys to the fob and the cover would have to slip off over top of them as well.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The cover fits on fairly snug, so I don't think it would slip off easily. Also, I attach a small ring of keys to the fob and the cover would have to slip off over top of them as well.
Nice!! I just bought the brown one. I feel it will compliment the brown interior quite nicely ♥

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice!! I just bought the brown one. I feel it will compliment the brown interior quite nicely ♥
Well if Tommieremix bought one then I have to get one as well :). I just order a brown one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi, i'm nico from Indonesia. Someone here know, where i can buy bose speaker set for CX-30?
there is no trim here with bose soundsystem.

·
Registered
44 Posts
hi, i'm nico from Indonesia. Someone here know, where i can buy bose speaker set for CX-30?
there is no trim here with bose soundsystem.
Hi Nico, unfortunately, I doubt very much you could retrofit a Bose system into a CX-30. For one thing, the base models have fewer speakers, so you'd have to replace the dash and C-pillars to gain those holes, plus all the speakers themselves, plus the external amplifiers, the wiring harness would need to be swapped, etc. It would be so prohibitively expensive it would never be worth it.

I'd recommend finding a good car audio shop and upgrading the stock system with an external amplifier, replace the speakers, and add a subwoofer. You'll likely end up with a better sounding system than the Bose provides anyway, and for a whole lot less money.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Well if Tommieremix bought one then I have to get one as well :). I just order a brown one.
Mine Fob cover just came in. Now I'm just waiting on my grill covers and front chrome trim for the lower blinkers. I bought the trim before but they got damaged by me 😟

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mine Fob cover just came in. Now I'm just waiting on my grill covers and front chrome trim for the lower blinkers. I bought the trim before but they got damaged by me 😟
Got mine yesterday, looks identical to Tommieremix's. For the money it's actually pretty nice. Thanks ArcticHound for finding these. I'll be curious to see how the grill covers and front chrome trim look.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Do you fear the fob may slip out? Or is it nice and secure?
There's no chance it would slip out. It's very secure. The soft leather grips it enough so that it won't slip. Occasionally it will slightly shift so that the logo doesn't line up perfectly with the opening. But I just shift it back in place every once in a while and it looks great again.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Got mine yesterday, looks identical to Tommieremix's. For the money it's actually pretty nice. Thanks ArcticHound for finding these. I'll be curious to see how the grill covers and front chrome trim look.
Here are the picture of the installed chrome for the bottom turn signals.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Here are the picture of the installed chrome for the bottom turn signals. QUOTE]

Actually looks better than I thought it would. Kind of like it. I think Blue lends itself to chrome, I spend most of my time removing chrome from my Miata but I'll probably be adding some to my CX-30.

261 - 280 of 317 Posts