Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

281 - 300 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
201 Posts
I totes mcgoates agree. On my previous black Mazda cx-3 I wasn't about the chrome but on the crystal blue cx-30 it does look quite nice thank you Shark 🦈 doo doo da doo Sharky🦈

·
Registered
201 Posts
Just ordered them. Hopefully they fit, I have had difficulty getting trim parts that fit.
View attachment 908
My shipment just came in! Estimated delivery date was December 6th at the earliest. So surprise to me 😃. Unfortunately it is raining so I cannot try another car yet.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
420 Posts
My shipment just came in! Estimated delivery date was December 6th at the earliest. So surprise to me 😃. Unfortunately it is raining so I cannot try another car yet.
interested in seeing photos of your installation and how difficult or easy it was to fit and if any problems, and the quality of the product too.

·
Registered
20 CX-30 AWD JBM Prem
168 Posts
Did you receive any notice they were en-route?
I just checked my Amazon order, apparently mine are on a slow boat from China.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Did you receive any notice they were en-route?
I just checked my Amazon order, apparently mine are on a slow boat from China.
I was shocked I got mine before you as you ordered yours first 🤕 I had no idea that they were coming today until I opened up the package. This is what my tracking info says.. Even though it arrived today.
Shipped with YunExpress
Tracking ID: YT2025621272151466
Wednesday, October 7
3:13 PM
Package has left the carrier facility
Shenzhen, CN

·
Registered
20 CX-30 AWD JBM Prem
168 Posts
I was shocked I got mine before you as you ordered yours first 🤕 I had no idea that they were coming today until I opened up the package. This is what my tracking info says.. Even though it arrived today.
Shipped with YunExpress
Tracking ID: YT2025621272151466
Wednesday, October 7
3:13 PM
Package has left the carrier facility
Shenzhen, CN
Interesting. My shipping info shows the same, no updates since Oct. 7. Maybe I'll see mine today also.

·
Registered
56 Posts
interested in seeing photos of your installation and how difficult or easy it was to fit and if any problems, and the quality of the product too.
Me too!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'd love to see what it looks like without the front plate.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Looks pretty darn good with the plate. I'm just wondering since we don't have front plates in NC what it would look like without the plate. Do the two sections actually meet up in the middle?

·
Registered
201 Posts
They do not meet. So if you don't have front plate or front mount there would be a gap. The pieces bud up against the plate but not each other. You could always get a vanity plate for yourself.

281 - 300 of 317 Posts