Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GS, Machine Grey
7 Posts
Hmm very true! Well.. have the protective cover on order from them for the out gloss black window pillars.. as mine are scratched.. I will see if that helps there maybe it will guide us towards answer.
You’ll keep us posted!

·
Registered
7 Posts
After contacting my local Mazda dealer this past Friday, it seems like they will replace my lens free of charge (if I understood correctly). Was also advise to never dust using any type of cloth but to use compressed air.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
310 Posts
After contacting my local Mazda dealer this past Friday, it seems like they will replace my lens free of charge (if I understood correctly). Was also advise to never dust using any type of cloth but to use compressed air.
I'm so proud of what you were able to accomplish in getting your lens replaced keep us updated on all the rest of the process goes.😃

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm so proud of what you were able to accomplish in getting your lens replaced keep us updated on all the rest of the process goes.😃
Will do! I’m only going mid May because that was the only opening they had. I was also told that they replaced one not that long ago so it’s a common issue. The funny part is that I was just inquiring about it. Hadn’t ask them to do anything yet. They just went ahead and ordered the replacement.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
310 Posts
Will do! I’m only going mid May because that was the only opening they had. I was also told that they replaced one not that long ago so it’s a common issue. The funny part is that I was just inquiring about it. Hadn’t ask them to do anything yet. They just went ahead and ordered the replacement.
😆That's comical. Maybe I will have to just casually mention it next time I bring my car in for service and see what happens😅

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium
2 Posts
I already had this piece replaced once. I made sure to wipe the dust off it with a soft eyeglasses cloth, and it's scratched again...

Is it possible to just remove the darn thing? Does anyone else have a problem with scratches on this piece? I have never seen a piece of clear plastic like this... it basically gets a scratch every time you look at it the wrong way!

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Select AWD
100 Posts
Holly crap! That looks terrible. I've yet to wash my car and won't be touching the cluster aside maybe with a feather duster.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Turbo Premium
11 Posts
I found a scratch on the inside of my lens cover immediately before delivery of my 2021 Turbo - the dealer will replace under warranty. Seems like this is an ongoing manufacturing problem.

·
Premium Member
2021 Mazda CX-30 AWD Turbo Premiun, Soul Red
40 Posts
I just ordered the plastic film cover for the instrument panel from Aliexpress.

I will report back once received and installed.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
438 Posts
I found a scratch on the inside of my lens cover immediately before delivery of my 2021 Turbo - the dealer will replace under warranty. Seems like this is an ongoing manufacturing problem.
Welcome to CX30Talk

You should consider posting an introduction here so we can welcome you properly. It is like starting a conversation by saying 'Hello'. If you're wondering what to say, take a look at other members introductions. Some are detailed, others are short. But remember, do not post about issues in the New Members area.

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts