Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
PAST OWNER OF A AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated-curently have a 100th Anniversary edition mazda 3
728 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 FWD Sport, Deep Crystal Blue Mica
68 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda Turbo Premium Plus
9 Posts
😍 Looks lovely. Did you do the plastic trim as well and how much did this all cost? Did they give a time frame of how long it would last?
Yes the entire car was coated. 3-5yrs with proper maintenance. It cost 1.4k which included full wash, interior detailing (though my car is only 400 miles old), clay bar treatment, the full Gtech application including wheels.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
314 Posts
That sounds so lovely! I've been real tempted to get ceramic coating done but not sure if I have any reputable shops in my area 😦 and the price even though I'm sure it's worth it.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda Turbo Premium Plus
9 Posts
That sounds so lovely! I've been real tempted to get ceramic coating done but not sure if I have any reputable shops in my area 😦 and the price even though I'm sure it's worth it.
For me, I felt like I needed this. Though it's garage kept in Manhattan and rarely driven (2x a month to CT), there is still alot of bird poop, dust and regular grime that accumulates on the car. I want to prevent any type long term degradation of my paint / clear coat as much as possible.

There are also plenty of reputable installers of this because I live in NYC.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
314 Posts
For me, I felt like I needed this. Though it's garage kept in Manhattan and rarely driven (2x a month to CT), there is still alot of bird poop, dust and regular grime that accumulates on the car. I want to prevent any type long term degradation of my paint / clear coat as much as possible.

There are also plenty of reputable installers of this because I live in NYC.
😀 Can't argue with that. I'm in Buffalo New York but doesn't seem like it's that hot of a topic here 😞

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 FWD Sport, Deep Crystal Blue Mica
68 Posts

Reactions: Orev
41 - 53 of 53 Posts