Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
814 Posts
All natural light, no edits made. Well engineered, Mazda.
Nice shot, but Please take a moment and update your profile:
  1. Go to top right, click on your avatar then click on Account Settings
  2. Then in Location field, enter your ‘Location’ (The town and country you live in).
  3. In Vehicle Details: enter your CX-30 details.
  4. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Save
Next, post an introduction here. It is like starting a conversation by saying 'Hello'. If you're wondering what to say, take a look at other members introductions. Some are detailed, others are short. But remember, do not post about issues in the New Members area.

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 2.5T Premium
38 Posts
Very nice looking cars! I can't wait to get one. I am sure that I'll get Machine Gray, but I am still struggling to decide whether to take Black Rimms or Gray Ones... o_O
Do you mean the standard alloy silver or the Mazda gunmetal gray? The black rims, at least on the US market, are reserved for Turbo models, and once you get to the turbo trim its the only choice (OEM/stock). The gunmetal rims are very nice looking, only color I'd consider over the all blacks that came on mine.

·
Registered
'21 GS awd
14 Posts
Pretty excited to get out for my first mtb ride with my new car.
I already bought a set of black winter alloys, but I see now that I have to do something about my silver summer wheels... This colour looks so much better with black wheels.

·
Registered
'21 GS awd
14 Posts
the black wheels look great! did end up needing to get TPMS sensors installed on them too or were you able to skip them?
TPMS sensors are not necessary, but my winters are on for just about half of the year, so I ordered a set from mazda. I don't want to deal with the dash-light, or worse, a warning message if one exists on this car.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Select
18 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Machine Gray Metallic w/ Greige interior.
13 Posts
I always wanted a Machine Gray Metallic Mazda. 2010 Mazda6 didn't have the option. Got Black Cherry. 2018 Mazda3 was a Silver sedan that I could not pass up the deal. Three's a charm.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 47 Posts